Remote TEMPERATURE sensors that monitor, log, Alert & wireless send temps & Alerts to CLoud
SwarmTemp sensors are WiFi or cellular wireless, NSF listed & battery powered providing real-time temperature alerts via text, email or voice call. SwarmTemp is sealed, tamper proof & requires no cables, no probes, no outside cabinet mounting.
All-in-one sealed temperature sensor and sample alert view on app.
Order Wireless Temperature Sensors Below
If not satisfied for any reason within 30 days, return for full refund.
Purchase includes SwarmTemp sensor, app and host/app access to data.
Quantity discounts and custom large scale deployment options available upon request.
FREE lifetime warranty and battery replacement!
No expensive gateways required if you have WiFi. Cellular & WiFi gateways optional.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
- Temperature Range: -30C to 60C (-22F to 145F)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.1C from -30C to -18C (+/- 2F from -22F to 0F)
+/- 0.55C from -18C to 50C (+/- 1.0F from 0F to 122F)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1C/F over Temperature Range
- Battery Life: Up to 5 Years. 2-4 years typical
- Temperature Sample Rate: Programmable 3 to 60 minutes
- Report Interval: Programmable from every hour to once a day.
- Start-Up Delay: Programmable from 10 minutes to 24 hours
- Alert Indicator: On Sensor blinking LED, Text to phone, email, push notification via app and optional phone call.
- Alert Thresholds: High and Low temp limits and high and low temp limit duration. Unlimited threshold rules. Battery Low and Battery Replace alerts.
- Wireless: 802,11 b/g/n up to 600 ft outdoor line of sight. Indoor 300 ft line of sight.
- Does SwarmTemp need to be calibrated every year?
No. SwarmTemp uses a onetime calibration technology and does not ever need to be calibrated again. The temperture sensing technology is NOT the old thermistor method which is prone to become inaccurate over time, not consistently accurate over a wide temperature range and becomes severely inaccurate when there are voltage drops. The NIST traceability of the SwarmTemp sensor is done at the time of calibration at the factory. SensorSwarm guarantees accuracy over the life of the Sensor. The accuracy graph of sensor can be found here.
- Does SwarmTemp use an external probe to be routed into cooler or freezer?
No. The sensor, wireless radio, antenna and power source are all self contained in one small footprint module.
- Does SwarmTemp require any special mounting, drilling or specialized installing?
No. Many customers can simply tie wrap sensor to cooler or freezer racking.
- What is NSF Listed mean and why is it important for temperature monitoring devices?
NSF is the food industry's safety organization that ensures that any tools, equipment or devices that would be in direct contact with food shall conform to certain safety standards to prevent food born disease. SwarmTemp conforms to and meets the NSF ANSI 2 standard which is for food safety and accuracy of temperature measurement devices over the temperature range that food needs to be safely stored.
- Does SwarmTemp alert me by cell phone?
Yes. SwarmTemp alerts you via a text message to your cell phone, email, app push notification and optionally voice call. You can designate up to 5 different contacts and how they receive the alert.
- Can I download my temperature data?
Yes. You can download your temperature data in excel or PDF format. In PDF format you get graphical and raw data with time stamps. In Excel format just raw temps with time stamps.
- Can SwarmTemp operate inside walk in coolers that are surrounded by metal?
Yes. SwarmTemp uses WiFi and can reach a WiFi access point so long as the access point is within 20 feet from the walk-in cooler door and the sensor is mounted above the walk-in cooler door. If customers have intermittent connection problems, you can buy an WiFi Repeater from SensorSwarm or buy an off-the-shelf repeater.
- What is thermal buffering?
Thermal buffering prevents registering temperatures resulting from normal cooling cycles of cooler or normal cooler door openings so not to register temperatures that do not represent the temperature of food or medicine. Almost all food or medicine monitoring requires thermal buffering which is done by submersing a temperature probe in Glycol, water or glass beads as defined by the CDC or FDA.
- Why does SwarmTemp not require Glycol / Water thermal buffering?
SwarmTemp's temperature sensor is internal and subjected to the mass of the sensor itself which when compared to a typical probe in Glycol bulb, the time constant numbers are virtually the same. SwarmTemp follows the recommendation of the CDC for temperature buffering without the old, expensive and cumbersome probe-in-bulb method saving the user time, money and headaches.
- How far can the SwarmTemp sensor be from the WiFi access point?
SwarmTemp can be up to 300 ft line-of-sight indoors but in practical implementations where the sensor will be inside a standard cooler or freezer, the distance is roughly 100-150 feet.
- Can SwarmTemp operate inside walk in coolers that are surrounded by metal?
Yes. SwarmTemp uses WiFi and can reach a WiFi access point so long as the access point is within 20 feet from the walk-in cooler door and the sensor is mounted above the walk-in cooler door. If customers have intermittent connection problems, you can buy a WiFi Repeater from SensorSwarm.
- Why is SensorSwarm a subscription?
SwarmTemp is a collection device that provides 24/365 monitoring and alerting. It is SensorSwarm's job to provide the data, proof and alarming so if anything does happen to the sensor, we will replace it with a new one. If there are any questions or needed support, there will be support by phone to help. SwarmTemp is battery operated so when the batteries are low, we will send you a new sensor as part of your subscription so long as there are not over alerting conditions or other limiting factors are not met.
- Can I change the alerting thresholds and can I turn alarms on and off?
You can have unlimited threshold rules that your sensors can follow which we call Sensor Profiles. You can change the high alert limit, low alert limit, high alert limit duration and low alert limit duration, report interval and temperature sample interval. All sensors follow a Sensor Profile. Alerting is activated by giving a sensor a job which contains the Sensor Profile rules, the customer (if one exists), tracking number, and start delay. So a sensor can be on a sleeping profile or on a profile that takes temps but not alerting or on a profile with a job and alerts activated.
- Does SwarmTemp require proprietary gateways?
No. SwarmTemp can operate with any 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n WiFi access point. Optionally, you can purchase WiFi repeaters, access points and Cellular Gateway / WiFi access points if WiFi is not available, weak or the internet is not available at your location.
Sample Host Account Screen Shots
Dashboard view of all Sensors
Sensor Provisioned Locations
Sensor Detail and Temp Export
Sensor List of all Active Sensors
Sensor Profile Rules List
Alert List & Alert Graph
Temperature Monitoring Built For Businesses with Enterprise Level Needs
Small, medium or large scale commercial and industrial temperature monitoring made simple
- Friction-less Install; Works inside any Walk-in Cooler & Freezer, Upright, Chest Freezer, Glass Front, Vending Machine, Warehouse, or Truck application, etc..
- Encrypted WiFi and/or Cellular report-to-cloud communication.
- Unlimited Email, Push Notification or Text to 5 contacts.
- Automatic, scheduled or manual wireless transmission to cloud.
- No hardware to purchase or required gateways.
- Best-In-Class for industrial and commercial use.
- All-in-one sensor. No cables, no probes & no setup. No drilling or screwing.
- NIST traceable. Highest accuracy. No calibration ever needed.
- Can be a data logger storing up to 30,000 temps on sensor before send-to-cloud-transmission.
Keep records for audits with detailed alert graphing and data. Export data as required. All alerts tied to Corrective Preventative Action (CPA) and visible to management. Management approves corrective action.
Temperature monitoring is defined in a Job. Each Job defines the Sensor's location, temperature thresholds, customer, start and end times. Search by customer, sensor, location or Job.
Powerful graphing shows temperature performance over time for each Job, alert or sensor. Easily print, email or save report for further review and discussion. Each alert has its own graph that is tied to a CPA for review and approval.
Whether you have need to measure 5 coolers or track 1000s of pallets per day, SensorSwarm automatically scales for your unique temperature needs. Double redundancy and cutting edge cloud based data centers are secure, backed up and deliver 99.999% up-time.
Define contact tree. Only be notified by email or text when there is an alert. Freezers and coolers are monitored for Hi and Lo threshold exceptions for user defined duration.
Alerts are assigned to employees to understand, correct & prevent from occurring again.
Closed loop management approval and record keeping.
Easily integrate into existing employee workflow with minimum training. Employees are notified if attention is required with followup tracking.
Pennies per Day
No capital purchase. Little to no installation cost. Pennies per day compared to existing capital intensive solutions. No network investment needed. Get started without breaking the bank.
SwarmTemp Temperature Monitoring Feature Tree
Comprehensive but not complicated or difficult to manage
Learn How To
Protect Your Assets